Lodging can be provided for late registrants.
Registration payments are hosted through the Colorado School of Mines. Only credit cards will be accepted.
Registration: Apr. 21 – May 24
Late Registration : May 25 – July 21
Registration Costs and Perks!
All registrations include provided meals. For specifics about registration types and meals provided, please scroll down past registration costs. All late registrations will be 50 dollars above the base price. Workshops are a separate registration cost and agendas can be viewed here.
Cancellation policy: Registration is transferable to another person in the event you can not attend. Full cancellations will not be refunded.
|Type of Registration||Registration Cost*||Housing Provided?||Meals Provided?|
* Late registrations will have to pay an additional $50.00
** Valid Student-ID will be required at check-in. Post-Docs are considered students.
Registration closed July 21st.
All registrations include provided meals. Curious as to which meals are provided? See the table below. No matter your registration type, these meals will be included!
|Tuesday (7/30)||Wednesday (7/31)||Thursday (8/1)||Friday (8/2)||Saturday (8/3)|
|Coffee and Snacks||X||X||X|
- Off-campus registrations: will be in charge of their own lodging accommodations. Check out the Lodging Website for nearby options!
- On-campus student registrations: will be provided with a shared-room in Maple Hall Dorms on campus (twin bed). The room will share a bathroom with an adjoining double room. Linens will be included. Check out the Mines Website for a map of the campus!
- On-campus faculty registrations: will be provided with a single (non-shared) room in Maple Hall Dorms on campus (twin bed). The room will share a bathroom with an adjoining single room. Linens will be included. Check out the Mines Website for a map of the campus!
LODGING DATES PROVIDED FOR ON-CAMPUS REGISTRANTS:
|Tuesday* (7/30)||Wednesday (7/31)||Thursday (8/1)||Friday (8/2)||Saturday (8/3)|
|On-Campus Registrants||Check-in ~3pm||X||X||X||Check-out ~11am|
* For those attending workshops, a separate check-in will not be required
Baggage drop-off will be available for those arriving before check-in time
Two workshops will occur in parallel on the Monday and Tuesday before NASSCC (July 29th and 30th) at the Colorado School of Mines. Since they are running in parallel, only one workshop can be attended. Please note that the cost of the workshop supplies on-campus housing and the majority of the meals. The housing styles will follow the same guidelines as above (for the general conference). Options to purchase registration for the workshops is included in the general registration link above. Specifics of the workshops will be updated here once available.